They say that Alexander Ovechkin, in an interview with the North American media, said that he would continue to walk without front teeth until he won the Olympics in the Russian national team. According to another version, Ovechkin sees no reason to go to the dentist, because after a week or two they will definitely knock out the tooth again.
- Ovechkin hit an opponent in the groin with a stick in the match with Boston
- Ovechkin received the maximum possible punishment for hitting an opponent in the groin
- Ovechkin and Washington postponed negotiations on a new contract
- Forward of “Washington” had a fight with the player of “Boston” who was bullying Ovechkin
- Ovechkin congratulated teammate on his 700th NHL assist