The wax figure of Alexander Ovechkin is installed in Madame Tussauds. Of course, the copy of the most famous hockey player of Russia also lacks a tooth. Alexander Ovechkin stands in a museum near Adolf Hitler and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Ovechkin hit an opponent in the groin with a stick in the match with Boston
- Ovechkin received the maximum possible punishment for hitting an opponent in the groin
- Ovechkin and Washington postponed negotiations on a new contract
- Forward of “Washington” had a fight with the player of “Boston” who was bullying Ovechkin
- Ovechkin congratulated teammate on his 700th NHL assist